Purchasing a cheap Las Vegas home is a very difficult experience. Many buyers are fishing in the same sea with not enough fish to be caught.
There is no lack of cash purchasers in the Las Vegas real estate market and many times sellers will pick a cash purchaser - even if the net is lower - due to financing challenges in the Las Vegas real estate market.
Here are some challenges one may face when purchasing a very cheap Las Vegas home:
A few tips to be successful if you are trying to purchase a home in lower price ranges:
- Have All Documentation Ready to Write an Offer: Proof of Funds (all cash) or Pre-Approval (financed)
- Be Aggressive: Never fall in love with one single home
- Be Prepared to Write Multiple Offers
- Make Sure You are Looking at Sold Comparables - This may mean you need to write offers that are above list price!
- Hire an agent who knows what they are doing & Good LUCK!