~Your Space, Your Dream, Your Oasis ~ Landscaping Your Reno Home!
Landscaping is a matter of personal taste. Many home builders will provide landscaping in the front of each new home sold. These front yards appear identical, one tree planted smack in the middle of the yard, a few evergreen shrubs, maybe a Birds of Paradise plant with lots of bark for filler surrounding them that will eventurally fade and blow away.
Maybe you have just purchased a home in an established, older neighborhood. You like the current landscaping but feel it is a bit outdated, those evergreens that were planted years ago are overtaking the front of the house. You feel you yard is ready for a much needed sprucing up. Who are going to call?
Many studies have indicated that professionally landscaped home may increase its resale value, properly placed plants can help reduce energy bills and help reduce water usage. Other studies have shown professionally designed landscapes will have environmental benefits such as the reduction of carbon dioxide in the air after planting a tree or two.
Thinking of selling? You may want to consider updating your yard prior to listing your home. The number of homes listed for sale in the Reno area has many people saying we are in a buyers market. Your landscaping could help your home stand out above your neighbors and help you get your home sold sooner.
The landscaper you contact should be able to answer your questions about the many ways a well designed front and back yard can increase the value of your home, help save you money while living in your home, ways to reduce energy costs and environmental issues related to your home.
It's Your Space, Your Dream, Your Oasis ~ Make it your own with the help of a Northern Nevada landscaping company!
Here's my list of Reno / Sparks Nevada landscape companies and garden centers to call when your to make home feel more like you:
1) Legends Landscaping! Give Mike a call at 775.829.2468. He specializes in customized residential landscaping and commercial installations. Many Spark's homeowners swear by this company.
2) Moana Nursery ! Over 30 years in Reno! Now with locations in both Reno and Sparks. Call 775.825.0600 for the Reno Garden Center and call 775.425.4300 for the Sparks Store. Moana Nursery specializes in Nevada's high desert climate and grows and sells plants that thrive in this region.
3) Premium Lawn & Landscapes ! Located in Sparks, Nevada, call 775.830.9864. Get the water feature you have always dreamed of right here at Premium!
4) Reno Lawn & Landscape! Call 775.827.LAWN (5296) for that extra personal touch! Possibly the best prices in the area.
5) Rail City Garden Center ! My favorite place to browse for garden ideas. Call 775.355.1551. Located just off I80 and Sparks BLVD in Sparks, it is easy to get to. Find great tips and advice on their website. This full service garden center can help you will all your garden and landscaping needs.
6) The Garden Shop Nursery at Caughlin Ranch in Reno! Located in the Historic Caughlin Ranch House at 3636 Mayberry Drive, Reno, NV. Call 775.825.3527 for weekly specials. This garden shop offers all you needs for your garden plus landscaping design tips and advice.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Reno or Sparks Nevada areas, give me a call at 775.846.5424. I can help you with a list of current homes for sale in this area if you are buying and I can help with your list of ways to get your home ready to sell. As a local real estate agent, I have the knowledge to help you reach your goals with your space, your dream, your oasis.
Your Space, You Dream, Your Oasis ~ Landscaping Your Reno Home!
Your Home. My Priority. Since 2003
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Certified Default Resolution Specialist (CDRS)
Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource ~ Certified (SFR)
NAR's Green Designation ~ Certified Green
Certifed Negotiation Expert (CNE)
Cell ~ 775.846.5424
Email ~ Terrie@terrieleighton.com