Home Means Nevada Living & Home Expo ~ September 19 - 21, 2014
Located @The Reno-Sparks Convention Center
4590 S. Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89502
Friday, September 19, 1pm - 7pm
Saturday, September 20, 10am - 6pm
Sunday, September 21, 11am - 5pm
If you are thinking about making upgrades to your home or looking for ways to improve your lifestyle, looking at new construction homes, you should plan a visit this weekend to the Home Means Nevada Living and Home Expo ! Here you will get the chance to meet & intact with builders, contractors, local suppliers, local retailers, home stagers, landscapers from Northern Nevada to get all of the latest, greatest information available!
Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of this big weekend long event:
1) Bring you discount coupon before you go! Get your $2 off coupon at www.thebuilders.com .
2) Bring a schedule of events and the Expo floor plan because you won't want to miss out on anyone or anything.
3) Make a list if interests. If you certain home projects you want to tackle, write them down so you can talk to the experts about how to get started. Bring your list when you go and bring an extra notepad in case you think of things while walking around.
4) Bring your camera and your phone so you can take pictures of ideas you see. The vendors can be very inspiring and you might be overwhelmed and forget some of the great things you saw. Having a pictures to look at later will keep you inspired!!
5) Take your time and talk with vendors. Don't be afraid to ask questions and leave your information so they can contact you at a later date if necessary.
6) Wear comfortable shoes! You will be doing a lot of walking and you won't want to leave early if your feet are hurting!
Here are some of the things you will see this weekend at the expo:
Local home shows are always very informative. Don't forget to print and bring your coupon and to have fun!
If you are looking to buy or sell, or of relocating to Reno, NV, please contact me at 775-846-5424 or email me Terrie@terrieleighton.com. For a list of preferred contractors or inspectors don't be afraid to reach out and ask.
Tips To Get The Most Out Of The 2014 Home Means NV Living & Home Expo
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Certified Default Resolution Specialist (CDRS)
Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource ~ Certified (SFR)
NAR's Green Disignation ~ Certified Green
Certifed Negotiation Expert (CNE)
Ferrari-Lund Real Estate